Made the most of the holidays to make some progress on my LibGDX Game.
- Sensor: So I can trigger events to open door or start new level.
- Change the player control: It is now more accurate and fluid
- Created a couple of levels
- Implemented “Splitter Enemies” > They divide each time you shoot them
- Refactored the Enemy generator using factories.
I also started purchased the PhysicsEditor by CodeAndWeb.com. It is very neat how this little tool allows you to easily create and load complex shapes as Box2d bodies. Its allows me to create nice rouded shape in my level in few seconds
You can find it here: https://www.codeandweb.com/physicseditor
An example of the level I just created: